Welcome to my blog!

For those of you that follow me on facebook, you know I have been slightly obsessed, ok, majorly obsessed, with posting about my deals, great finds & such. Well, I figured since everyone else has a blog, I might as well have one too! I plan on using this blog for many things. First, to update about us!!! And second, to update about my deals! Even if no one reads them, they will be here for me to refer to!

I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rite Aid Rocks!

It's been a while, but this is a week worth writing about. I also did well at CVS, but Rite Aid was awesome this week! Here's what happened. Rite Aid had an in-ad coupon for $4 off Ace products, no restrictions. Well the single Ice pack sells for $1.29. To good to be true? Nope. The coupon worked with no beeps. I only had one cashier tell me no. Now before you think I went on a rampage and bought out all the stores in my area, the word hit Hip to Save on Tuesday. I started looking on Wednesday. I did several transactions Wed-Sat. I used the overage and other q's to my advantage, got some items we needed around the house and some we didn't need (the candy lol) and some items that I will be needing once the baby comes that there are never coupons for (nursing pads). Because I used SO many coupons and did so many transacations, I am just going to list all I got and total costs!

15 Ace instant ice packs
1 Gallon whole milk
1 Gallon 2% milk
4 Snickers bars
6 Milky ways
2 Toddler toothpastes (because I bought these on Sat I was able to get the B1G1 price available today)
12 Sobe waters
1 60 ct pack of Johnsons nursing pads
2 Nivea for men body washes
1 trial pack of rite aid brand tugaboos diapers (I was at my mom's house and forgot diapers, but I got a $1.00 rebate for them and they were .99 so they were free, lol)
1 Listerine mouthwash, 1.5 liter
1 case rite aid water
5 Colgate toothpastes
2 packs Dial mens soap, 3 bars
1 pack rite aid soap, 3 bars
1 pack Lansinoh nursing pads (60 ct)
1 Birthday card
1 pack teddy bear cookies (for Madalynn, but great for the car!)
1 pack rite aid brand freezer bags
1 bag Utz chips
1 pack crayons
1 bag Reisens
2 bags of skittles, 7.2 oz
1 bag dove milk chocolates
2 Reach Toothbrushes
2 Hershey with Almonds bars

Costs;
OOP (out of pocket) - 13.15
Still have $4 in Rite Aid Up rewards to use
SCR (single check rebates) 3.99 + $10 GC

Total cost; $4.84 PROFIT!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0