Welcome to my blog!

For those of you that follow me on facebook, you know I have been slightly obsessed, ok, majorly obsessed, with posting about my deals, great finds & such. Well, I figured since everyone else has a blog, I might as well have one too! I plan on using this blog for many things. First, to update about us!!! And second, to update about my deals! Even if no one reads them, they will be here for me to refer to!

I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

For you Jen....

Not too shabby...

56 tugaboo diapers
1 Huggies Jumbo pack, Size 1
Viva Paper towels - 8 pack
7 - Scott TP 4 pack (so 28 rolls)
1 Birthday card
Cramp 911 Roll on (free filler to get to $25)
Back Aid (free filler to get to $25)
2 cases of RA water

OOP - 24.44 (tax - 2.88)
RA up rewards - $2
Rite Aid Single Check Rebates -
6.99 for cramp 911
3.49 for back aid
5.00 for Kimberley Clark products

Total cost - $6.96!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0